Pokémon ωвт¢
Hello, and welcome to the Wifi Battle Trade Center forums! Please remember to read all of the rules before posting and remember to respect the other members mingling about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokémon ωвт¢
Hello, and welcome to the Wifi Battle Trade Center forums! Please remember to read all of the rules before posting and remember to respect the other members mingling about!
Pokémon ωвт¢
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pokémon ωвт¢ forums!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Bleach fanfic with a point

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old Bleach fanfic with a point Empty Old Bleach fanfic with a point Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:26 pm

griffinheart

griffinheart
Admin
Admin

Well, a while ago I wrote a Bleach fanfiction with one of my OCs because I was just depressed and fed up with everything and wanted to rant Indifferent This is very out of date... *bursts into tears* Ulquiorra-sama...

My best friend and I are going to try to make a giant fanfiction story thing with chapters Happy This is probably going to go in it somewhere because this is important in the course of the Bleach plot.

Confrontation:

And I'm pretty sure I got Ichigo's personality down pat 8) I normally hate using a lot of dialog, but that was the only way my point could be fully shown in this case.

Old Bleach fanfic with a point E1"Ichigo is an idiot. Yes... I am disappointed that things turned out poorly, but I guess that was just the way it was meant to be. Nothing could have been done about it either way... Poor Inoue-chan..."

http://guardeddreams.site40.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum